2010年6月15日火曜日

Movie Review


The princess Diaries is the one of my best movies.

Mia, played by Anne Hathaway, lives in San Francisco with a mom. But, oneday,she finds that she is a princess of a small Europian country because of her deceased father. She must make a choise between the life of a San Francisco or the life as a princess in a small Europian country. Because her grandmother want Mia to be a princess, she have take a lesson of the beauty that make her looking better and more princess lesson...

This movie is a sort of dramatic comedy and fictional movie. I think this is like not only the familiar sinderella story,but also a sweet story of misfit 15 year old teenager turned princess. Mia also show us a life of teen and just girl. Besides, the acting of Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrew is excellent. It is a heart- warming act as a granddaughter and grandmother. this movie is really fun. You must watch this movie!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I want to check it out because I like Anne Hathaway, and I am interested in how 15 years old girl turned princess.

    返信削除
  2. Many people recommend this movie. I want to watch it. It's dramatic comedy so maybe I won't get boring^^

    返信削除
  3. I agree with you! I love this movie and Anne Hathaway <33

    返信削除